The main pointer on the dial captures the finishing torque applied to a fastener with a memory pointer. These low cost, durable and versatile tools can be used for Maintenance, Repair, Quality Control and Assembly in any engineering or manufacturing environment.
Robust and versatile tools Dial Measuring Torque Wrenches
- Dual scale. Dial provides effective measurement in Metric and Imperial torque units in both directions, delivering flexibility and minimising tool investment
- Ease of use. Tools can be used by operators at any skill level
- Long tool life. High quality construction and robust design with a two year warranty
- No risk of tool damage. Overload Protection System. Recessed dial minimises damage to the dial display
- Versatile usage. Use for Maintenance, Repair, Assembly and Quality Control
- Wide range of applications. Tightening and un-tightening measurement is possible, with double-ended ratchet as standard (except EDS versions)