Spanner End Fittings – 22mm Torque Handles
Standard Range of end fittings for 22mm Torque Handles.
Professional ‘P’ Type Torque Wrenches
For production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting, ‘P’ Type wrenches have no scale and must be set against a suitable torque measuring device.
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Colour coded adjustment seals and locking tool provided
- On request ‘P’ Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting and certified for production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting. Only if a pre-set has been requested will
- the tool be supplied with a Declaration of Conformance
Industrial Torque Wrenches Adjustable And ‘P’ Type
For ultimate torque control in heavy duty applications
- Unique ‘break action’ mechanism gives unparalleled control over the applied torque
- Perfect for wheel nuts and many other applications
- Accurate to ±4% of reading which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Split versions available for when storage space is limited such as vehicle tool kits
- 2,000 N.m 6R
ClickTronic® Torque Wrenches
A first for our range of torque wrenches, ClickTronic® combines the accuracy, durability and comfort from the mechanism of the tried and tested Professional wrench with a dynamic, easy to use, digital readout all packaged in a sleek, aesthetically appealing product.
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-2:2017
- Supplied with a traceable ‘Calibration Certificate’ allowing end users to adhere to more stringent quality control processes
- OLED display provides a clear and easy to read display, which helps to significantly reduce setting errors
- Multiple torque units selectable by operator
- The lock is a push/pull type. It is faster and more intuitive to use. A coloured band on the lock clearly shows that the wrench is unlocked
- Utilises a rechargeable lithium battery which is charged using a mini USB lead
- Square drive adaptors are provided with the 50 N.m and 100 N.m Industrial Ratchet models