- Up to 6,000 N.m classified to BS7882:2017, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (±0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale)
- Robust heat treated alloy steel torsion tube design
- Designed to ignore non-torsional forces
- Smart transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar’s TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box XL™ instruments meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognised and ready for use
- Smart transducers can also be used with many other instruments, however, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers – the Smart data will not be read
ANNULAR TRANSDUCERS FOR HT/ET/EBT/PTS/PTM-92 AND HT/ET/EBT/PTS/PTM-119 SERIES
- Suitable for HT/ET/EBT/PTS/PTM-92
- 50753.xxx 270 – 2,700 N.m 1″ sq. dr.
- 50793.xxx 400 – 4,000 N.m 1″ sq. dr.
- Suitable for HT/ET/EBT/PTS/PTM-119
- 50755.xxx 450 – 4,500 N.m 11∕2″ sq. dr.
- 50756.xxx 600 – 6,000 N.m 11∕2″ sq. dr.
Standard Calibration is performed loading counter-clockwise only.